- Contact Us to discuss custom sizes not listed.
- All rotational ads have a maximum K size of 50K or less.
- No ad can auto-play sound or play sound on roll over, all sound must be user initiated by a click.
- All expandable ads must be user initiated.
- Backup images (GIF/JPG) are required with all Flash files.
VP of Advertising Sales and Business Development
Check Out Our Media Kit
Get Content Syndication Info
- Bleed Size: 8.00" x 10.75"
- Trim Size: 7.75" x 10.50"
- Live/Safe Area: 6.75" x 9.50"
- Digital PDF files are the preferred format for print advertisements.
- Files 10 MB in size or smaller may be emailed.
- Files larger than 10 MB should be delivered on CD or DVD.
All fonts should be included with the digital file — both screen and printer fonts for Postscript fonts, or the proper Open Type font. Only Type 1 Postscript fonts or Open Type fonts are accepted — DO NOT use True Type fonts. Please include all the fonts in the family and all photos or linked art used in the file.
- If not using PDF, please send your files in a compressed, ZIP file.
- Linked files should be either EPS, TIFF or JPG.
- Note: Print resolution is 300dpi.
- Please include a proof that matches each linked file.
- InDesign (version CS4 or earlier)
- Quark XPress (version 7.0 or earlier)
- Illustrator (version CS4 or earlier)
- FreeHand (version MX or earlier)
- Photoshop (version CS4 or earlier)
Sending Us Stuff
Note: Please limit total attachments to 10mb
FTP details available on request.
Roto Sports, Inc.
ATTN: AD MATERIAL
740 Regent Street, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53715
- Contact Us for Radio specs and guidelines.